Author Topic: Arrow/Flash(TV show) **SPOILERS**  (Read 7575 times)

MunkiLord

• Attack: 40
    Defense: 44
    Attack Member
Re: Arrow/Flash(TV show) **SPOILERS**
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2017, 02:20:40 PM »
Ok, Supergirl:
(click to show/hide)

Flash:
(click to show/hide)

Arrow:
(click to show/hide)

Fyndhal

• SUPER BANNED
  • Veteran Poster
  • Attack: 158
    Defense: 139
    Attack Member
« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2017, 03:22:09 PM »
I totally agree on the two of those that I watch! ESPECIALLY the Flash. The shear wangst potential involved will push me right into not watching.

MunkiLord

Attack Member
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2017, 03:56:54 PM »
The Flash is my favorite show on TV. It's not perfect, but I love it. This could be a deal breaker for me.

MunkiLord

Attack Member
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2017, 10:03:22 PM »
Supergirl, loved the last two episodes so very much. Seeing her and Superman go at it was fucking awesome! Who do you think the baby in the pod will turn out to be?

Flash, glad that got fixed. Though I'm curious as to how they're going to get Barry back. Any ideas? Also Devoe has been mentioned twice now, so I guess The Thinker might be up for next season as the big bad? It's already been stated that it won't be another speedster. I know nothing about this other guy.

Fyndhal

• SUPER BANNED
  • Veteran Poster
  • Attack: 158
    Defense: 139
    Attack Member
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2017, 02:29:23 PM »
Supergirl, loved the last two episodes so very much. Seeing her and Superman go at it was fucking awesome! Who do you think the baby in the pod will turn out to be?

Flash, glad that got fixed. Though I'm curious as to how they're going to get Barry back. Any ideas? Also Devoe has been mentioned twice now, so I guess The Thinker might be up for next season as the big bad? It's already been stated that it won't be another speedster. I know nothing about this other guy.

LOVED the Supergirl finale. The Flash finale was nowhere near as good. It felt haphazard and disjointed. As far as the rest of it, I could see them trying to go half a season with Wally as the Flash before something happens to return Barry. We'll see, though. I've never really followed The Flash in comics (My DC comics reading was limited to JLA/JSA, Legion and the occasional Batman comic)  so I'm not THAT familiar with his stuff.