Author Topic: What are you watching?  (Read 2175 times)

dumps

• Veteran Poster
  • Attack: 106
    Defense: 112
    Attack Member
  • Turing Test Failure, Kinsey Scale Bingo
Re: What are you watching?
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2015, 11:49:38 PM »
FYI, just finished the last season of Danger 5.  It gets bad.  And not "funny" bad, just...bad.  Full disclosure.
"Not queer like gay. Queer like, escaping definition. Queer like some sort of fluidity and limitlessness at once. Queer like a freedom too strange to be conquered. Queer like the fearlessness to imagine what love can look like…and pursue it." Brandon Wint

Starflier

• Attack: 77
    Defense: 66
    Attack Member
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2015, 10:20:15 PM »
Watched the first seven episodes of Banshee today and I'm really liking it so far.
Originality is the fine art of remembering what you hear but forgetting where you heard it. - Laurence J. Peter

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand. - Homer Simpson

Fyndhal

• SUPER BANNED
  • Veteran Poster
  • Attack: 158
    Defense: 139
    Attack Member
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2015, 08:10:56 AM »
I've been binge watching The Almighty Johnson's on Netflix. It's a weird show. It never SEEMS all that gripping, but I just keep watching and enjoying myself.

Starflier

Attack Member
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2015, 03:10:04 PM »
Finished the first 3 seasons of Banshee and really liked it.  Lots of violence and sex,  and I really like most of the characters,  even the villains.  Not for people who dislike seeing their favorite characters die though,  because they will off them with little warning, sometimes in the middle of an episode.
Originality is the fine art of remembering what you hear but forgetting where you heard it. - Laurence J. Peter

Starflier

Attack Member
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2015, 03:12:47 PM »
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt on Netflix is pretty fantastic.  Definitely recommend it if you need something light and funny to break up the usual murder/death/kill shows you're watching.

Starflier

Attack Member
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2015, 12:40:39 AM »
Damn, the look on Sembene's face at the end of the latest episode of Penny Dreadful. After facing vampires without blinking, I didn't think anything would get to him like that.